VCD administrator, aware about version details. Eg.. open Help -> About and you will see the version number:
But this option is not available for end users.just copy the URL of your VCD console and remove the additional string, and replace with: https://URL/api/versions . Then go to the bottom and see version info .
VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers enables service providers to build differentiated cloud services that are inherently hybrid-aware and ideal for enterprise-class organizations. It is available through the VMware Cloud Provider Program.
APIs and SDKs
- vCloud API 33.0 (vCloud Director 10.0)
- vCloud API 32.0 (vCloud Director 9.7)
- vCloud API 31.0 (vCloud Director 9.5)
- vCloud API 30.0 (vCloud Director 9.1)
- vCloud API 29.0 (vCloud Director 9.0)
- vCloud API 27.0 (vCloud Director 8.20)
Thanks hope you like it.