What is NSX manager ?
NSX Manager is installed as a virtual appliance on any ESXi host in your vCenter environment. NSX Manager provides the graphical user interface (GUI) and the REST APIs for creating, configuring, and monitoring NSX Data Center for vSphere components, such as controllers, logical switches, and edge services gateways.
1 ) First you need to Download the NSX manager ,use below link :
2) Now go to the cluster and right click then select Deploy OVF Template .
3) Next need to choose the NSX Manager OVA ( I am using ver. 6.0.1 ) and then Next .
4) Now the Accept the extra configuration options then Next .
5) Now accept the EULA and go for Next .
6) Next Choose the Name and destination Folder then go for Next .
7) Now choose VDF and Datastore then Next
8) Now choose Destination Network then next .
9) Now you need to Create a default CLI Password and CLI Privilege Mode User Password then Next .
10) Now expand the Network properties and provide Hostname, IP Address, Netmask, ,Default Gateway and DNS .
11) Then expand DNS and Services Configuration and provide DNS Server List, Domain Search List, NTP Server list, and Enable SSH then Next.
12) Once deployment is finished choose power on .
Thanks hope you like it.